- Django 2.1 compatibility and tests.
- Python 3.7 compatibility and tests.
- Pipenv support.
- General code and package cleanup.
- Python backwards compatbility and coverage improvements.
- Django 2.0 compatibility and tests.
- Django 1.11 compatibility and tests.
- Django 1.10 compatibility and tests.
- Python 3.6 compatibility.
- TEMPLATE_DEBUG setting is no longer honored to raise individual errors, in favor of standard DEBUG.
- Code cleanup and update for Django 1.8+. Python3 Support. Better test integration. Better docs.
- Django 1.2 compatibility! Fixed a bug where tests did not pass under Django 1.2. Thanks to Brian Rosner for this.
- Fixed a bug where an integer was not allowed as a part of a slug.
- Added Danish translation.
- Added better documentation.
- Added unittests.
- If you fetch a not existing “primary key” object the templatetag will fail silently if settings.TEMPLATE_DEBUG is False.
- Added the into argument. You can now display any instance directly without creating and rendering a template.
- You can now pass a context variable with a integer to fetch a specific object.
- Added the ability to pass an integer as slug. This will cause that the templatetag fetches the specific for model with the primary key named in slug.
- Switched from distutils to setuptools. Fixed whitespace.
- Fixed wrong upload path of a contributed, generic block
- Initial release